TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the official Rule and Regulations of Mrs. India One In Million Contestants must read and adhere to the following rule n regulations in order to participate in Mrs. India One In Million. To be eligible as a contestant:
- Due To Covid_19, the Event Date & Venue has been scheduled Till Next Advisory by the Government of India.
- The Grooming Charges & Registration fee are Non Refundable if you are Selected as a Finalist.
- Applicant is a citizen or legal resident of India or India born. The applicant can be married, divorced, widowed, married with or without children. Applicant must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the schedule given.
- The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- Applicant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without question. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk & responsibility.
- In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant. Deadlines are determined by the number of entries. The decision of the judges is final. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- All fees paid to the pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part. Only the Refund (excluding expenses made on promotions) will be made if in case the event gets canceled by the Organizers, after a confirmed press release note.
- After being selected as a finalist & submission of finalist fee, the finalists cannot quit or back out, in that case there will be no refund & actions will be taken against the finalist for misguiding the organization